COVID-19 Policy/Procedures: Re-opening
The Eye Institute of Reston is happy to announce that we will open soon for routine eye care by appointment only. We will be implementing new office policies and procedures. So, we request your patience until we work through our schedule.
- In observing social distancing and to protect our staff and patients, we ask that all our patients wear a face mask when entering the office.
- We also ask friends or family accompanying our patients to remain outside the office, helping us keep the number of people inside the office to a minimum. With of course the exception of children and necessary caretakers.
- We will screen all patients for symptoms of COVID-19, including temperature checks.
- We will be texting or emailing the links to fill out paperwork online to minimize the amount of time spent in the office. When you arrive for your appointment, please call our office at 703-537-8157 to check in.
- A phone interview will be done prior to your appointment to review any medical changes, concerns , and consent for care.
- We will no longer be able to troubleshoot insurance problems. We ask that you make sure you provide us with the correct insurance.
- Contact Lens Orders: We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING on all contact Lens orders.
- CURBSIDE Pickup- We are pleased to offer this surface for all product pick up. Please call our office and a team member will bring your product to the car.
- We have allotted time between patients to clean and disinfect the office before and after each patient encounter. This may limit how many patients we can schedule per day to ensure all areas are properly disinfected.
We are a small business and thank you for your support!
We look forward to seeing you! Dr. Sheebani Bathija Grewal